Returns & Refunds
Whilst we hope you are completely happy with your purchase, we understand that in some cases you will want to return your order for a variety of reasons. If this is the case, we will do all we can to make the returns process as easy as possible.
When your order is delivered, we recommend that you inspect the product for damage and keep all the packaging including the delivery box for a period of 14 days.
If you are not entirely happy with any of the ProVen Probiotics products you have purchased, please contact us by phone, email or letter within 14 days of receiving your goods and return the product by recorded delivery within 30 days for a full refund.
You can contact us by phone on 01639 825107, email at firstname.lastname@example.org/uk or post at ProVen Probiotics, Unit 2 Christchurch Road, Baglan Industrial Estate, Port Talbot SA12 7BZ
Please do not return an item without first contacting us. Please see our returns procedure for more information.
If you’ve changed your mind
Provided you contact us within 14 days of receiving your items, you have 30 days starting on the day after you received the item(s) to return your order for a full refund.
All items must be returned unused and in the original packaging.
Wrong item(s) received
Please accept our apologies if you have received the wrong item.
If you have received the wrong item(s), you must contact us within 14 days and return the item(s) in the same condition you received them within 30 days to qualify for a refund or a replacement.
Please accept our apologies if you have received damaged or faulty goods. We endeavour to provide adequate packaging to protect the item(s) in transit, but sometimes the damage is out of our control.
For damaged or faulty items please contact us as soon as possible to explain where the fault or damage is located and we can then explain what to do next.
Please contact us before returning the item.
Item(s) not received
Please accept our apologies if you have not received your item(s). This happens very rarely, but when it does we appreciate how frustrating it can be and will do our best to resolve this as quickly as possible.
Before contacting us please leave a reasonable amount of time to allow your delivery to arrive – our estimated delivery times are shown on our delivery information page.
Delivery may be delayed by couriers due to busy periods, such as Christmas, or due to adverse weather conditions.
To receive a refund or a replacement product you must contact us within 14 days after you receive the email confirming dispatch of your item(s).
Our returns procedure
- Please contact us to report your return. For UK customers call on 01639 825107 or via email or post, for customers located outside of the UK please email.
- You will need to provide details including your name and order ID (you’ll find this on your order confirmation e-mail), and let us know why you would like to return your item.
- Please package the item securely and include inside the package your order number, name and address.
- Ask for a proof of postage from the Post Office or your chosen courier when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything, but without it, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.
- Any item you have accepted and then return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please therefore ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- As soon as the item is back with us and has undergone routine checks, we will be able to either exchange or refund your item as agreed.
Cost of returning items
Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where we sent the wrong item(s) or if the item(s) are damaged or faulty.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not, you can return the product(s) to us, following the returns instructions above, and we will exchange or refund the value of the item(s) to the credit card/debit card/Paypal account of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Following cancellation, we will refund the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled), but not including any collection or return delivery charges. We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day:
- you notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the goods (and the goods have not been dispatched to you) or where we have agreed to collect the goods; or
- we receive the goods you returned to us; or
- you provide us with a proof of return for the goods, where you have returned the goods but we have not yet received them.
If you have any further questions relating to returns and refunds please contact us.